Header AD

CENTAURO 120 WOLF : CREDIT MAKER


Hello guys
Now I want to share something to you, still about Wolf Tanks, Centauro 120. So, Cent 120 as we know is a exclusive premium Wolf pack tank. My focus here is a how much credit cent 120 can do. Cent 120 Wolf is a premium tier 7 tank destroyer with high demage per shot and demage per minute, and also with fast reload time.

I already do some PVE match in hard difficult and the result is awesome. My Cent 120 can make up to 200K credit each mission. It's awesome for PVE (and imagine, how much if you play in PVP). Now, I'm not have to go to PVP if I want credit. But, you can make a high credit if you drive well ( get a blue star medal, destroyer medal, Highest demage in team, high spot demage ). Keep in mind, I have premium time and 50% booster active in my match.




Wolf pack is a good deal if you want to collect a exclusive premium tank and credit maker. Also, all Wolf tanks is a favorite tanks with good characteristic. Challenger 1 with the armor, Centauro 120 with high demage, Wiesel 1 with the mobility, speed and best scout, and the BMD-2 is a good spotter/scout AFV. They are in shop for limited time. Buy your Wolf Pack now. 



CENTAURO 120 WOLF : CREDIT MAKER CENTAURO 120 WOLF : CREDIT MAKER Reviewed by Unknown on 3/26/2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD