Header AD

CHALLY 1 WOLF IN PVP



Hello guys
In my post before, I already tell you about credit gain in PVE with Wolf tanks. Now, I wanna do something I hate, PVP. I hate PVP because some player are crazy, arrogant, grumpy, toxic chat and full of BS sware. That's why I do more PVE than PVP. But now, I do PVP for compairing credit gain between PVP and PVE.

I already do some PVP match with Challenger 1 Wolf and the result is ...
In PVP, the credit gain is insane, 30%-55% more than PVE. In PVE with 25% booster and without 5x rep, I get 200k to 250k if I doing well. In PVP, I get 300k to 500k credit ( 25% boost active and without 5x rep ). That's so big different. Here, some screen shot ( I forget to ss the other and I log out :( , when I log in back, they are gone ) :






Ok, it's all I want to tell you guys. See you ....
Wolf Pack is available in shop for limited time



CHALLY 1 WOLF IN PVP CHALLY 1 WOLF IN PVP Reviewed by Unknown on 3/28/2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD