Header AD

ARMORED WARFARE : PROBLEM AND PROBLEM AFTER PATCH



Hi guys
It's sunday night while I write this, college is free and no assigment, such a wonderful weekend.
Last morning I play AW in PVE and I thinking, why devs can't release 1 patch without problems ? I remeber every patch bring new bug thats so annoying. The most annoying is Artilery focus, AI bot snap shot, AI respawn in your back , AI magic shot ( you get shot when AI gun not aim at you ) and new bug : now AI love to broke your gun.

Yeah, it's annoying when you want to enjoy your weekend with your favorite game but your favorite game is ..... (sorry) broken. I know AW still in Open beta, that's mean we (player) is testing the game before they ( OE and My.com ) release. I play close beta and open beta in other game ( tanking game and FPS ) and they did a good job but in AW .... no comment.

I can deal with thats bug, but what if that bug doesn't fixed after month and month, patch and patch ? I see Devs like out of idea to fix the main problems. Every patch they said "this patch will fix bla bla", yes some bug they already fix but the biggest bug, Artilery focus in PVE still not fixed. Arty in PVE is sooooooo anoying, they only focus on 1 target, they are so accurate and the broke all your modul. Every day player report this problem in forum but they just said "we will fix it", but still not fixed until now. And sometimes mad player create a thread about Arty and no response from devs or Mods delete that thread. I already told OE and My.com to make arty has bad accuracy and low damage for tomporary solution but they answer "nope, we know this problems and we KNOW what to do"..... I think they out of idea about this.... Arty still broken since patch 0.11 but stillnot fixed yet.

The socond problem that I hate is AI bots magic shot. AI can shot you even while they not aim at you. What the .....
It's new bug ( started at patch 0.12 or 0.13 ) but very annoying. What you feel if you get shot wheile bots not aim at you ?

New problem in PVE now, AI love to destroy your gun. Yeah, now AI bots love to broken your gun, you repait the gun and they do it again. It's ...... ARGGGGGG !!!! I don't want to mad like crazy man but.. come on!! Arty focus, AI magic shot and now gun breaker ??? Oh my Jesus, please give me patience.
Some player already report this problem in forum and OE said "it's only perception issue". Really ? Perspective ? We (player) report this because we experienced it and we compare to old patch, they should read the statistic now.

I love Armored Warfare, I love it so much and I want to this game become big and big. But the Devs and publisher like not care about the bug and problem in game, PVP mode already lost so many player ( before patch 0.15 1 match fills with 20 player, 10v10 but now 8v8 ) in NA and now the PVE...
PVE has more player than PVP in NA server and if they don't fix the problem/bug, PVE will dead and NA server will die.


UPDATE : Now bot not destroying the gun
Arty still broken :p . When bot arty will be fixed ?? Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
ARMORED WARFARE : PROBLEM AND PROBLEM AFTER PATCH ARMORED WARFARE : PROBLEM AND PROBLEM AFTER PATCH Reviewed by Unknown on 5/15/2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD