Header AD

HAPPY EID MUBARAK



Hi guys !!
in 6th of july our muslim friend celebrate Eid mubarak after 1 month fasting. In my country Indonesia that have most largest muslim population in the world, Eid mubarak is the most awaited moment for everyone. Eid mubarak is national holiday in Indonesia, usually people get 1 week holiday. In the holiday they doing a "Mudik". What is it ? Mudik is when you live in another city far from your parent or family for work or school and in Eid Mubarak you visit them, spend your time with your family, apologize to your parent, family and friend, laugh together, dinner together and everything fun together. What a beatiful moment....

Me as Catholic, I wait this moment too. I going home and meet my mother (I'm enrolled in salatiga and my home in Wamena), meet my high school friend in my hometown, dinner with them, playing games with them and many more!!

May the day delight
and the moments measure all the special joys
for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead
be fruitful too,
for your home and family
and specially for you.
Happy Eid Mubarak To You...


DeJager
HAPPY EID MUBARAK HAPPY EID MUBARAK Reviewed by Unknown on 7/05/2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD