Header AD

UPDATE FROM PTS. AMX-10RCR AND UNITED NATION FLAG !



Hi guys !!
I'm sorry for not update my blog and my YT Channel because I'm so busy right now, I have some responsibility that I should do right now. Anyway, I'm come back from PTS and got some channge there, what is ? Check out !

1. AMX-10RCR Plain/ No camo version
Last month, My.com release the AMX-10RCR with Bastille special camo. The price is quite high ( 13.450 Gold ) because they sell it with 30 Days premium time, 4.000.000 credits and the "special" camo. Some people in forum want AMX-10RCR without camo and bundle and here is it !! Now You can puchase AMX-10RCR with no camo and bundle for 9000 Gold. This tank in Zhang Feng Tech tree ( But why ??? Zhang Feng is China/Asia Armored vehicle dealer. Why not give it to new Dealer or Wolfli ?? ). Here the screen shot.














2.New Flag
I spot some new flag. They are European Union, Japan, Pirate Flag and United Nation. Oh My God ! I was wait for UN flag for a long time ! Now I can be UN Army in PVE









UPDATE FROM PTS. AMX-10RCR AND UNITED NATION FLAG ! UPDATE FROM PTS. AMX-10RCR AND UNITED NATION FLAG ! Reviewed by Unknown on 8/16/2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD