Header AD

UPDATE FROM PTS : NEW VEHICLE, NEW PREMIUM VEHICLE PACK, NEW MAP



Hello guys !!
I'm come back from Russia PTS with some news. Today PTS client got update the size is about 500mb after finishing download with average download 2.5Mb/s , the game is ready to play. I'm so impressed what I got in my garage !! What is it ? Check out


1. Sabre - tier 6 Premium AFV

This is the new AFV in Armored Warfare, not in Wolfli, Shiskin and Feng tech tree. In the back of this AFV you can see Great Britain flag ( God Save The Queen !! ). The body is imiliar with Scorpion I think. I don't know how to get this AFV when it release in future.










2. VBR - tier 8 Wolfli AFV

Wolfli tech tree get new family, VBR a France AFV. It's not a premium vehicle just regular vehicle. You can research it after finish with Wiesel 1 in tech tree. Same like Wiesel, in VBR you can choose you waepon between manchine gun or ATGM.


















3. New premium vehicle pack

In latest PTS update they give player chance to test new premium pack vehicle. After MERC Pack, ICE Pack, WOLF Pack now we got new pack. The name of the pack is ...... Shark Pack or Akula Pack maybe ??? They are re-skin tank as usually. Shark Pack or Akula Pack already comes with level 5 crew. The vehicle in pack is :

- ERC-90 F4 Shark










- FV 721 Fox Shark










- Stingray 2 Shark










- T-80 Shark










Shark Pack is re-skin tank but usually My.com and Obsidian only choose the favorite vehicle with good performance in Packs.
After looking it about 10 minutes my opinion is I Love That Skin. Black, gray, white and Red is good combination and they added Shark mouth in the front, BADASS Looking. I's likely that vehicle says "Hey dude, be a good tank or I will bite your a*s". And it reminded me to Colonel Andrei "Akula" Markov from Ace Combat Assault Horizon, a Ace pilot with nick name AKULA.



When the Shark Pack will in sale ?? Still no news about it. I guess My.com will sell it like the Wolf Pack so you need to buy gold before you buy the vehicle.


4. New map : Frontlines

Now in PTS you can play in new map, Frontlines. And how about the Deser Crossing ? I already playing 5 PVP match but I only get Frontline map.
UPDATE FROM PTS : NEW VEHICLE, NEW PREMIUM VEHICLE PACK, NEW MAP UPDATE FROM PTS : NEW VEHICLE, NEW PREMIUM VEHICLE PACK, NEW MAP Reviewed by Anton on 8/20/2016 Rating: 5

1 comment

Post AD