Header AD

MY OWN REAPER !!



Hi Commander !
So today I buy Reaper bundle with my money (sometimes I feels so dumb spend my money on online games) and I want to show you the stats of BMTP Terminator and EXP Tank.


1. BMPT TERMINATOR GRIM REAPER









2. EXPEDITIONARY TANK








My reaper bundle already using Intercom system mk3, Experimental propellant mk3 and  Magnetic actuator mk3.

Honestly I buy them because I like the skin. The skin is cool for me(badass level 1000) and I already want them since I start play AW.

After purchase these tank I realize both of them didnt come with level 5 crew. Its sucks when you buy limited time only bundle tank but you should train the crew from 0 ( premium tank in WoT already with 100% crew :P ). I hope this just a mistake from OE or My.com and then they fix it.

BTW, Reaper bundle sale time already finish ( 29 of November ), If you really want it you can buy it on AW portal HERE.




















ssssssttttt....... I will make a WZ-1224 Giveaway again but I cant tell you when. Stay tune !
MY OWN REAPER !! MY OWN REAPER !! Reviewed by Anton on 11/28/2016 Rating: 5

1 comment

Post AD