Header AD

COMING BACK TO BLACK COMPANY WITH NEW MANCHINE



Well hello again, long time not posting something here and in my YT channel because my laptop is broken. Yes, my lenovo Y410 P is broken when I'm trying to OC the GPU. You know my potato laptop isnt good enough 60+ fps on very high setting. This is the specs :
- Intel core i7-4700MQ
- Nvidia GT 755M SLI 4Gb GDDR5
- 8Gb ram DDR3L
- 14" HD display

Actually this laptop is good in SLI configuration, but AW SLI compability is bad since update 0.20 so playing with SLI isnt good. So many stuttering and the fps not stable. Turn off SLI can remove the stuttering but cant handle AW so good. The temperature is pretty bad with single GPU, almost 90 degree so I can cook bacon and eggs (lol).

Because of that, I retired from AW almost 5 months and not focus on blogging (lol actually I'm playing Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor) but I always following the latest AW news from AW.GAMESTONE.PL ( you guys who love giveaway, please visit gameston).

But today I buy the Y410P replacement, she's Gigabyte Sabre 15 (P45W). Actually I have some candidate, they are ASUS FX502VM, MSI GL62MVR. ASUS FX502VM cost $200 more with same specs and MSI GL62MVR cost $150 more but it using GTX 1060 6Gb VRAM. I know, taking the MSI GL62MVR is the best value, but badluck for me the supplier is out of stock and I must wait about 1 month but the price is higher than normal (I dont belive him, It scam) so I go to Gigabyte. The strongest reason I buy this laptop is because the price and GPU. With Rp.16.500.000 or about $1200 I got :
- Intel core i7-7700HQ
- Nvidia GTX 1060 3Gb GDDR5 (my first nvidia GTX GPU)
- 8Gb of RAM DDR4 2400mhz
- Dual storage 1TB HDD 7200RPM and 128Gb SSD M.2
- 15,6" IPS display 1920*1080p Full HD
- RGB keyboard (segmented)
Here if you want so see full specs CLICKMEPLS

This is my first time playing in FHD display, 80 fps+ and very high-ultra settings. Wow so amazing.
I already playing some game in NA PVE and testing my new manchine and so far I'm so satisfied. By the way, since update to latest patch 0.22 the detail of tanks is going bad, I thought they just adding new rander right?











Maybe I will streaming on Youtube in morning (night in murica). Playing some PVE for fun

COMING BACK TO BLACK COMPANY WITH NEW MANCHINE COMING BACK TO BLACK COMPANY WITH NEW MANCHINE Reviewed by Anton on 11/23/2017 Rating: 5

1 comment

Post AD